Senior Associate, Senior Security Operations Analyst
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Senior Security Operations Analyst to join our Global Information Technology Group which is part of KPMG International.
- Be accountable for managing daily security operations which focus on key business platforms ensuring integrity of changes which impact information security and control management
- Collaborate with various Information Technology Services (ITS) Global teams on different security operations related tasks, analyze cloud compliance/vulnerability reports, technical review of exception request; help and guide junior team members to manage the service request queue (ServiceNow)
- Work together with Automation, Cloud Security Posture Management and ITS Global Operations teams on the implementation, automation, and maintenance of new Cloud security monitoring policies within our cloud environment
- Build a deep understanding of current environments, researching, and advising on IT infrastructure
- Assist the Security Operations Group (SOG) Manager with daily management of core security operations process
- Coordinate with platform Information System Security Officer with the daily management of information security related queries and requests
- Minimum five years of recent security and IT experience is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, computer networking, computer security or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is preferable: Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure Policies, Azure Application Gateways, Web Application Firewalls, Network Security Groups, among others
- Network infrastructure knowledge on TCP/IP and Internet protocols
- Experience with Palo Alto Prisma is preferable
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) or CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge) certifications or equivalent experience is preferred
California Salary Range: $76500 - $149900
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).