Manager, Key Account Marketing - Energy & Chemicals (E&C)
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Key Account Marketing-Energy & Chemicals to join our Marketing organization.
- Create and execute marketing plans that prioritize account goals and drive client demand, focused on tailored and measurable account-based marketing and client experience initiatives such as events, collateral, share forums, and digital and social programs
- Support sales and the account lead partner to foster and grow strategic client relationships; identify external client relationships mapped to buyer groups that feed account growth and strategic marketing plan
- Apply the firm's Strategic Account Management framework to define the account's growth plan and areas of focus
- Activate and deploy relevant industry and functional marketing campaigns to client targets
- Execute an understanding of the firm brand, solutions, corporate assets, industry trends and data driven insights to drive demonstrable growth for each assigned account
- Produce Client Value Program execution approach and resulting action plans to address service needs and opportunities across the cross-functional portfolio
- Minimum five years of recent marketing, account management or relevant experience, preferably in a professional services environment; Energy & Chemicals experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Prior experience generating successful ABM programs to drive account engagement and marketing influenced growth for the business
- Progressive and strategic account management knowledge on large global or complex accounts
- Experience with sales and marketing technology like Salesforce, Introhive, Aprimo, and Demandbase, preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills; operates effectively and makes decisions based on detailed information; manages risk; adapts to changes and is flexible
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).