Technology Ambassador, Ignition Center
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Ignition Technology Ambassador to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Use strong diagnostic and people skills to assure customers swift resolutions to their technical issues, engaging in proactive diagnosis and providing digital support experiences unique to our ignition centers
- Utilize exceptional customer service and empathetic approach, to provide advice and support to both customers and team members; coordinate services with professionals within the Digital Desk and Depot as appropriate
- Deliver high quality support to the Ignition team members and their customers; communicate proactively with customers, from planning/scheduling through resolution, to keep the apprised-on status; provide follow-up upon resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with peers in Ignition and other IT groups to ensure delivery of most effective support and services; ensure service delivery adherence to established service level agreements, through proactive monitoring and ongoing trend analysis
- Participate as member of project teams and lead operational activities to ensure processes are documented, implemented, and monitored
- Support the Ignition Team members while they are preparing for customer engagements and being available for real time support during customer engagements
- Minimum five years of recent and progressive experience troubleshooting issues for Windows 10/11, MacOS, iOS, Android operating systems, Video Collaboration, AV systems, Immersive and VR/AR/MR/Metaverse technologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues, as well as to act as a liaison and credible source of knowledge to various teams across the organization
- Proven success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members; passionate and knowledgeable about emerging technologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication, with aptitude to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills with the capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
- Must be able to work onsite and provide coverage outside of normal business hours when needed
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).