Director, Business Development, Chemicals
KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we do not anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
- Develop, manage, and execute account management strategies within the Chemicals space, positioning KPMG to capitalize on opportunities by providing high-quality services
- Bring sound sales acumen to move from discovery through solutioning to booking and work to adapt that within the KPMG Sales process
- Grow net-new Pipeline, drive those opportunities to closure, and shorten sales cycles; meet booking goals and key sales objectives at assigned accounts, report and measure progress against quarterly goals with national and industry leadership
- Capability to drive content-rich discussions at the CXO and VP levels to unearth needs and then connect the dots to our relevant services; reinforce and expand C-level executive, board member, and alumni relationships
- Coordinate client relationship building activities with appropriate KPMG partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals to ensure clients are well advised on important matters
- Own the client relationship building and tracking process; assist with proposal development, focusing on the KPMG value proposition, key differentiators and win themes
- Minimum ten years of recent, demonstrated business development, sales, and client management experience- preferably in professional services; management of corporate accounts with direct sales responsibility within the Chemicals industry required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in building business relationships of trust, confidence and delivering business results
- Experience developing and leading relationship building activities with C- Level Executives
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or ongoing business opportunities
- Ability to travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).