Senior Associate, Events & Meetings
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Events and Meetings Group.
- Plan and execute events including but not limited to project timeline management, contract negotiations, budgeting and approvals, data analysis and reporting, innovative event concept development, elevation of the attendee experience, support of agenda development, logistical management, and on-site execution
- Engage in project management initiatives and work to understand and produce timely deliverables
- Provide solution-oriented recommendations and manage to budget parameters while managing client/stakeholder expectations
- Work to recognize key business drivers across a range of functional areas including the Denver market
- Minimum three years of recent experience in events and/or meeting planning, preferably within a professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgement skills to support an environment driven by client focus and teamwork; able to ideate, create, plan, and execute executive-level events consistently meeting and exceeding key stakeholder event objectives
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; event experience or knowledge preferred
- Experience in professional relationship building and key client/stakeholder management
- Ability to travel as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).