GoAnywhere MFT Administrator
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a GoAnywhere MFT Administrator to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Maintain and support GoAnywhere MFT platforms that process secure data transfers; create accounts and SFTP sites as requested; develop and maintain process design documentation, end user guides, and operating procedures for our GoAnywhere platform as applicable
- Recommend and participate in testing, implementation, and support of all system upgrades and patches for the GoAnywhere infrastructure
- Lead efforts to diagnose and resolve complex system configuration, production, and deployment problems within GoAnywhere; perform quality checks on the platform to ensure availability and performance standards are met
- Create workflows and automations within GoAnywhere to support data transformations per clients' specifications and use cases
- Pull necessary reports on data transfer systems to meet compliance; work with internal/external customers on data transfers; partner with architecture team on platform recommendations and perform testing in a lab environment
- Train and assist Associate technology resources, for site implementation and all platform troubleshooting; perform routine system administration tasks including application patching, upgrades, and backups
- Minimum three years of recent experience with implementation, operations, optimization, and securing GoAnywhere or similar MFT technology
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Recent experience with one or more IT Service Management ticketing systems (ServiceNow preferred) with experience analyzing ticket data for prioritization
- Knowledgeable with SFTP platforms, and MFT automations specifically GoAnywhere MFT; Proven experience in design and implement changes to GoAnywhere, knowledge of Windows Server, services and SFTP required; PowerShell scripting and automating jobs are a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work normal business hours and after hours/on call responsibilities and able to provide 24/7 support for the GoAnywhere application
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).