Senior Associate, Production Support
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Development to join our Digital Nexus organization.
- Accountable for ensuring that agreed upon service and operational level agreements are met
- Assessment of incidents and identifying and resolving them in a timely manner, in accordance with defined SLAs
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance for our applications, including identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and address recurring incidents, implementing preventive measures to minimize future occurrences
- Develop and maintain support artifacts, including runbooks and knowledge base articles, to assist users in troubleshooting common issues
- Provide technical guidance and support when migrating on-prem applications to the cloud
- Minimum three years of recent experience in application support; strong technical skills, including proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving application incidents
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure; knowledge of cloud computing concepts, including virtualization, containers, and serverless architecture
- Prior experience in incident management, change and control management, release and deploy management
- Experience with Development & Project Management Tools (Preferably JIRA, ServiceNow, Fortify, WhiteSource)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).