Lead Coordinator, Office Experience
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Office Coordinator to join our Office Experience organization.
- Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for in-office employees and meeting stakeholders, ensuring users are aware of the resources available to be as productive as possible while working in the office; maintain awareness of all visitors and VIPs expected to be on the floor and anticipate their arrival
- Support the day-of execution for local meetings and events, serving as point of contact for meeting stakeholders; manage proactively the general cleanliness and set up of meeting rooms; control and troubleshoot AV equipment and work closely with technical support
- Verify accurate processing of reservations into workspace and meeting reservation tool which is ServiceNow; pull daily and weekly reports for meetings and workspaces
- Conduct daily walkthroughs of each designated floor/space to assure everything is prepared in accordance with SLAs; assist with planning and coordination of local in-office meetings and events
- Communicate requests to appropriate support departments/vendors such as building management, catering vendor, IT organization
- Receive and deliver all incoming packages and provide oversight of mail and shipping
- Minimum one year of recent experience and prior hospitality experience at a hotel or corporate environment preferred
- High School diploma or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications; workplace and meeting reservation platform knowledge a plus
- Strong customer service, people skills, and ability to interact with diverse range of service providers
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving and organizational skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; capacity to build productive relationships with peers
- Capability to multitask and resolve multiple requests simultaneously; able to lift up to thirty pounds; flexible to work overtime when needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).