Manager, Accounts Payable
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Accounts Payable to join our Finance & Accounting organization.
- Manage the Accounts Payable (AP) operations while working closely with offshore resources
- Participate in the resolution of customer concerns and escalations
- Interface with other finance and business departments
- Contribute to developing departmental policies, processes, procedures, and controls leveraging knowledge of procure to pay concepts, techniques, and practices; lead the effort to continuously improve AP processes with automation and procedural enhancements
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance
- Minimum seven years of recent experience working in AP and preferably at least two years in a supervisory capacity in a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university strongly preferred
- Knowledge of accounting operations, particularly in AP including policies, accounting processes and procedures
- Understanding of internal controls within procure to pay processes
- Knowledge of IRS Accounts Payable related regulations and state laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications; working knowledge of SAP Accounts Payable Module preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).