Manager, Field Marketing, Asset Management & Private Equity
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Field Marketing, Asset Management and Private Equity to join our Marketing organization.
- Partner with Asset Management / Private Equity (AM/PE) local industry leaders to deploy Marketing/Go-to-Market activities against business development goals to support local GTM activation; assess efficacy/ROI of Marketing programs and adapt/innovate for maximum effectiveness, including adjusting plans as needs evolve
- Provide dedicated industry support to local AM/PE market team, supporting account development, client/target relationship-building, proposal development, and local industry events to address industry needs/opportunities and KPMG cross-functional capabilities (as appropriate); identify and position approved local Subject Matter Experts to align with and champion campaigns to build marketplace awareness and increase client/ prospect interest and engagement
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to create, manage, and measure budget and impact
- Collaborate with Asset Management/Private Equity Marketing Team (including Sector Executives, Communications and others as needed) to ensure connectivity, alignment, and consistency with broader activity, as well as share relevant “leading practices” across the industry; coordinate efforts with Industries Marketing, Functional Marketing, BDO, and other relevant groups to ensure maximum alignment
- Liaise with Communications to develop, drive, and measure social/ digital marketing strategies and initiatives designed to position our people, promote our thought leadership, and enhance marketing campaign/program relevance, engagement, and effectiveness at the local level, subject to bandwidth and competing priorities; leverage firm corporate assets (sports marketing, Eurasia Group, Alumni, Citizenship, Diversity, Culture programs and initiatives, and more) to help enhance brand locally
- Serve as a local market representative of KPMG AM/PE to maintain/enhance relationships, advance business/GTM goals, and build brand
- Minimum five years of recent, relevant integrated marketing strategy development and execution, and experience developing and executing strategic relationship strategies; experience in sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Demandbase, Aprimo
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience
- Industry knowledge and experience, including local market knowledge of event venues, media platforms, and other local insights that add value to the creative deployment of industry programs
- Robust critical and strategic thinking skills (innovative, connect dots, work cross-functionally) with intellectual curiosity and constant desire to contribute and improve; ability to absorb and leverage information on relevant KPMG services to inform marketing strategies/tactics that address client needs and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communications (written and oral), including ability to work collaboratively with, and influence decisions of, senior leaders to create and execute on successful strategies to drive local growth
- Project management/time management skills including managing multiple projects/stakeholders and ensuring ROI on marketing efforts
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).