Financial Advisor - First Community CU
Your career path should lead to real opportunity
LPL Financial partners with credit unions to offer a complete menu of financial services to credit union clients. This employment opportunity at First Community CU in St. Charles, MO would allow you to join the Investment Program at First Community CU as a Financial Advisor associated with LPL Financial. Under this model Financial Advisors are not employees of LPL Financial.
The Investment Program at First Community CU supports the local community with a complete menu of financial services. You will join a team that is dedicated to helping members in every stage of their financial life.
This exciting position will allow you to grow your career and business, helping the people and families that look to First Community CU for financial solutions. This position will offer:
- The ability to build a strong client base with the credit union’s exceptional referral system
- Several branch territories with significant deposit base, which includes current members who need an advisor to support their financial goals
- The opportunity to find new clients via the credit union’s member base
- The opportunity to create client solutions without proprietary products
- The ability to grow your business with LPL’s combination of tools, technology, and support
- The benefit of LPL’s experience helping financial institutions grow and maximize their investment programs
- The opportunity to capitalize on the credit union’s reputation and community standing
As an advisor associated with LPL Financial, you benefit from our commitment to take care of you so you can take care of your clients. Your partnership includes:
- Access to our proprietary technology and a suite of customized services
- An open architecture platform with access to thousands of investment products from leading third-party product sponsors
- Resources and expertise across the firm to help you create client solutions
- The freedom to create solutions specific to your client’s goals
Whatever your vision of success, we’re with you every step of the way.
- Series 7 and 66 (63/65) required
- Insurance license required
- Three or more years of investment sales experience
Apply online at: By submitting an application, you are not applying for employment with LPL Financial. Employment is with First Community CU, however, in accordance with regulatory requirements, LPL Financial would hold your securities/insurance licenses.
These investment products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, First Community CU.
Tracking # 1-05026674
Pay Range:65,000 - 65,000
The salary range is dependent on a number of factors, including the applicant’s skill, experience, and work location. This position is also eligible to earn sales incentive compensation.