Manager, Service Center
Are you a leader? Do you have a passion for motivating and engaging others? Do you thrive in a fast-paced high-energy work environment? Can you build meaningful relationships with co-workers and clients? Can you develop and motivate staff to achieve their goals and support their career aspirations?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we’d like to hear from you regarding our Service Center Manager position.
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The Service Center is the first point of contact for LPL Financial Advisors who have inquiries related to service and operational needs. The Service Manager for the NADB Specialized Service Team is responsible for leading and developing a team specialized in New Accounts and Direct Business subject matters. The manager instills a great customer service mindset in their direct reports and is accountable for real time resolutions. The manager has the opportunity to lead initiatives to drive business efficiency and continuity.
- Drive individual and team performance
- Understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
- Take a solution oriented approach to escalated items in real time
- Identify and take action on process improvements
- Accountable for accurate data reporting and submission
- Develop your agent’s talent and support their career goals
- Identify potential areas of opportunity for staff and provide ongoing coaching
- Lead various meetings to recognize and share new information with the team
- Foster a culture where team members can bond and trust each other
- Maintain focus while maneuvering multiple tasks
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can lead a team to deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer centric, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required
- 5 - 7 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment
- 3+ years of experience managing staff
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Professional presentation experience
- Series 99 or equivalent (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or must complete within 90 days of Employment
- Team Builder
- Result driven
- Effective time management
- Effective peer coaching
- Strong client focus
- Strong desire to grow in leadership and personnel management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Be receptive to and apply feedback
- 3+ years of Financial Service experience
- Experience managing remotely
- Other FINRA licenses, or professional credentials or certifications
- Adobe, BETA, Box, ClientWorks, Documentum, LexisNexis, MS Office, MS Dynamics, Nice Max, Nice
- CXone, Nice WebStation, Outlook, ServiceWorks, SharePoint, Skype
Actual base salary varies based on factors, including but not limited to, relevant skill, prior experience, education, base salary of internal peers, demonstrated performance, and geographic location. Additionally, LPL Total Rewards package is highly competitive, designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play – such as 401K matching, health benefits, employee stock options, paid time off, volunteer time off, and more. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that LPL has to offer!
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.