For Eyes - Associate Optometrist- OakBrook Terrace, IL
Luxottica Group SpA
For Eyes - Associate Optometrist- OakBrook Terrace, IL
Oakbrook Terrace, IL, US, 60181
Requisition ID: 811082
Store #: D0M254 FE Oakbrook
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At For Eyes, we are an optical retailer that offers high-quality brands and products with great pricing. We are as unique as our customers and patients. Our diverse team consists of more than 500 dedicated associates across 105 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our highly qualified associates are passionate about customer satisfaction. We proudly offer every For Eyes customer a perfect blend of expert eye care and affordable eyewear.
When you join For Eyes, you are starting a career with endless possibilities for growth. We strive for continuous improvement and ways to collaborate to raise the potential of our company. Our commitment is to support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition, and potential to grow.
For Eyes is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames, and sunglasses. Known around the globe for innovation, passion for vision care, cutting-edge technology, and iconic brands, we’re part of the premier company in eyewear.
The Associate Optometrist is a leader in the organization, delivering the brand promise, experience & the organization’s key results through collaboration & teamwork. Ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care by performing clinical protocols while maximizing results & practices growth through strong partnership with the Store Manager, store team, and Regional Manager. The Associate Optometrist delivers key performance indicators and serves as a leading ambassador of the Brand inside & outside the organization who is driven by passion & high standards to always go above & beyond.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures executional excellence & winning results in partnership with the Store Manager & store team.
- Demonstrates commitment to exceed results through strong competency in KPI management & high accountability.
- Ensures Brand is known as the leading optical provider within the community.
- Operates as successful stakeholder to all leaders within the organization & local market.
- Places the patient/customer 1st & delivers excellent service.
- Strives to exceed expectations on all KPIs.
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Patient Service through ensuring staff performs the following Service Process steps:
- Address all patients/customers visual life style needs
- Make eyewear recommendations based on patients/customers’ needs
- Explain each step of the eye exam; listen carefully to patients/customers
- Utilize available tools & visual aids to summarize & ensure patients understand each aspect of their vision, eye health, & overall well being
- Communicate effectively with patients the need for annual eye exams. Ensure all patients are appointed in TAB for their next eye exam
- Conducts all services in accordance with protocol & accepted standards of care.
- Ensures all patients receive accurate diagnosis & appropriate recommendations.
- Establishes a positive Doctor/patient relationship.
- Utilizes & leverages effectively all technology to deliver unsurpassed patient/customer experiences.
- Ensures office systems are maintained.
- Maintains State Licensure in good standing & practices to the full scope of that license, responsible for maintaining Continuing Education requirements.
- Provides effective training & guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers clear, motivating & constructive feedback in a timely manner to all associates.
- Creates a positive culture linked to the corporate culture; identifies what motivates each individual & directs conversations & actions appropriately.
- Encourages associate decision making at the level closest to the patient.
- Maximizes partnerships through leadership, participation & involvement.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the office.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/patients.
- Leads by example.
- Doctor of Optometry
- Commitment to quality patient care
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory & technology
- Strong communicator & listener
- Problem solving ability
- Solid Organization skills
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Patient Care, Optometry, Ophthalmic, Healthcare