Quality Engineer Supervisor
Luxottica Group SpA
Quality Engineer Supervisor
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for a young, motivated, curious and enterprising talent to join us at Operations Headquarter in Agordo (BL) or our Plant in Sedico (BL).
As Plant Quality Engineer you will report directly to the Quality Manager of the Plant and will have the opportunity to experience what it is like to manage a highly complex Manufacturing Department, assuring excellent quality standards.
• Track and review internal Quality performance-KPIs (e.g., waste, rework, costs);
• End of line and Process tests;
• Finished product Quality Assurance;
• Investigating and troubleshooting quality related product or production issues;
• Preparation, execution and follow-up of internal process or system audits.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You have a Degree in Management/Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a complex environment as Quality Engineer
- Be able to read and visualize technical drawings
- Good knowledge of Quality tools (Fishbone, 5 whys, root cause analysis, …)
- Good Knowledge of Ms Office
- Basics of Statistics
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, you are proactive and inspire people to be proactive too!
- People Management
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions - and you are great in solving problems!
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a context of constant change
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.
Job Segment: Manager, Ophthalmic, Management, Healthcare