Luxottica Group SpA
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
As a Procurement Planner, you will offer your contribution within the Procurement Team.
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
- management of suppliers in the most efficient and successful way;
- KPIs analyses and tracking;
- influence and drive internal stakeholders business decisions contributing with procurement capabilities and analysis;
- support Controlling on cost analysis and business case scenarios.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have at least 1/2 years of experience within a multinational Company, in the Procurement function
- You are a quantitative analysis lover and you have the ability to influence others through your analysis
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You fluently speak English and Italian
Job Segment: Procurement, Ophthalmic, Buyer, Operations, Healthcare