Team Vision - Assistant Practice Manager
Luxottica Group SpA
Bronx, NY, US, 10465
TeamVision is a Management Service Organization powered by eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, that strives to provide operational excellence to eyecare professionals with an aim to be the leading eye care provider in your local community. With ideals centered around patient care and patient experience, TeamVision is seeking top talent interested in career opportunities in both eyecare and patient experience. The Private Practices within TeamVision are engaged in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services. Optometrists utilize their knowledge, efficiency, and the most modern technology to provide the best vision for everyone.
This role acts as a leader in absence of, or in support of the Practice Manager, promoting and guaranteeing premium and professional eyecare experiences with every patient. This position supports establishing the practice as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community. This position is highly visible and requires strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize, plan, and supervise the primary care functions within their practice.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cultivates a staff that will embrace a patient-centric approach to provide unsurpassed patient experiences, every time.
- Supports the Practice Manager in diagnosing the business and levarages the synergies of all primary care functions to drive positive results and profitability.
- Assists Practice Manager in monitoring appropriate management of financial procedures including billing, daily deposits, and reporting to ensure optimal efficiency and profitability within the practice.
- Supports the Practice Manager with change management, leading the practice through adoption of new technology, processes, and reports continued improvement opportunities.
- Maintains inventory accuracy through proper inventory management procedures.
- Supports recruiting activities that lead to selecting high caliber, success-oriented talent.
- Creates a talent pipeline for succession through development and training of staff.
- Follows workforce management guidelines to optimally staff all practice hours of operation.
- Ensures all Company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained.
- Works weekends and evenings in support of the business needs (varies by location).
- Adheres to attendance and daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code.
- Performs other functions as dictated by business needs or Practice Manager.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1+ years management/supervisory experience, preferably in an eyecare/healthcare setting
- Strong business and financial acumen including operational analysis
- Familiarity with technology, such as point-of-sale, patient record systems, and other software applications
- Strong communicator and listener
- College degree or equivalent
- ABO Certification in non-licensed state
- Previous experience in leadership positions
- Knowledge of basic optics and dispensing/fitting eyewear
Pay Range: $ - $33.74
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Bronx
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Optometry, Patient Care, Change Management, Manager, Healthcare, Management