Team Vision - Optician
Luxottica Group SpA
Aurora, CO, US, 80016
TeamVision is a Management Service Organization powered by eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, that strives to provide operational excellence to eyecare professionals with an aim to be the leading eye care provider in your local community. With ideals centered around patient care and patient experience, TeamVision is seeking top talent interested in career opportunities in both eyecare and patient experience. The Private Practices within TeamVision are engaged in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services. Optometrists utilize their knowledge, efficiency, and the most modern technology to provide the best vision for everyone.
This position provides unsurpassed patient experiences through selection of eyewear, accurate measurements, ordering, and fitting the patient to fulfill all of their eyewear needs. This role supports establishing the practice as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community.
MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Custom fits glasses and precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for peers.
- Takes and records measurements, adjusts or fits eyewear correctly, thorough and exact in details; ensures finished eyewear meets standards and patient requirements.
- Explores the needs and priorities of patients by asking open ended questions.
- Assists peers with difficult or complex areas of product needs and prescriptions.
- Utilizes practice tools and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for patient issues; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems and ensures patients are satisfied and expectations are exceeded. Acts quickly for resolution. Partners with management as necessary.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task, prioritizes and manages time with competing priorities.
- Commits to delivery date and time, seeks feedback and ask for referrals.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on KPIs and competencies.
- Presents, celebrates and educates at time of dispense.
- Takes pride in practice appearance, shows initiative to keep clean, attractive and organized. Secures and protects company assets within control.
- Informs management of safety opportunities; demonstrates safe work practices.
- Possesses a “can do” spirit and strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning and improvement.
- Adheres to company policies and procedure, including but not limited to discounting, promotions and inventory management.
- Works weekends and evenings in support of the business needs (varies by location).
- Adheres to attendance and daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Practice Manager or as business needs.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- ABO Certification
- Knowledge of basic optics and dispensing/fitting eyewear
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener, and team builder
- Knowledge of inventory management systems
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales skills – ability to use and carry a tablet
- Familiarity with technology, such as point-of-sale, patient record systems, or other software applications
- Embraces new technology and change
- Previous eyecare and/or customer service experience
Pay Range: $ - $31.02
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Patient Care, Optometry, Healthcare