Transitions Optical - Senior Manager-Logistics/Supply Chain
Luxottica Group SpA
Pinellas Park, FL, US, 33782
Requisition ID: 814186
Store #: E00208 Transitions Opt 77777-4040 PinPk
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At Transitions Optical we help people live more vibrant lives by enhancing their vision and the way they perceive light.
We are the manufacturer of Transitions ® eyeglass lenses, the world's leading photochromic lens. Transitions ® lenses automatically adapt to changing light. They darken outdoors and return back to clear when you come inside.
Our talented people make significant advances in color science and lens materials, setting new standards of advanced performance to provide ever increasing visual comfort and optimum harmful blue light protection, and always blocking 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
Product leadership, consumer focus, and operational excellence have made Transitions ® lenses one of the most recognized brands in optics.
Transitions Optical is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
The Transitions Senior Manager Logistics/Supply Chain is responsible for overseeing the activities from customer order to delivery. The organization has many different flows for order management, driven by customer agreements and utilizing system parameters which need to be optimized for current company strategies. As North America is the largest selling region, this role manages the global freight initiatives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Align resources and activities to meet business objectives
- Ensure new products for North America are successfully launched on time
- Monitoring service for North America and linking with global manufacturing sites to resolve any issues
- Optimize freight flows and minimize costs
- Ensure matters of compliance are managed and meet all government regulations
- Maintain CTPAT program for TOI
- Manage coach and develop team. Ensure they have the tools to support their daily activities.
- Actively participate in the Global Supply Chain Team
- Participate in system projects as they pertain to the role
- Working with EL Sourcing group for freight budget, RFQ, lane management
- Communicate with EL NA for any project & responsible to troubleshoot and drive problem resolutions
- Active member of the TOI Leadership team
- Lead and develop a team
- BS, Masters preferred, in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills teambuilding and coaching excellence
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, results focused, proactive with the ability to influence & drive change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Logistics/ Supply Chain with team management experience
- SAP knowledge preferred
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Logistics, Supply Chain Manager, Supply, Manager, Operations, Management