Sr. Manager - Compliance (Regulatory)
Luxottica Group SpA
Sr. Manager - Compliance (Regulatory)
Mason, OH, US, 45040
Requisition ID: 814202
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
There’s more to EyeMed than meets the eye. EyeMed is the fastest growing managed vision benefits company in the country with consistent double-digit membership growth! Through our commitment to innovation, we’re reimagining the way employers and their employees think about vision care. We want them to see life to the fullest and experience more of what’s best, not more of the same. And if what’s best hasn’t been done yet, it’s our exceptional and passionate employees driving this change. But, our passion for vision isn’t just about vision insurance benefits. Our employees are proud to support and participate in life-altering global and local missions through our partnership with OneSight, a leading not-for-profit organization with a 100% focus on eradicating the world’s vision crisis.
Your family says a lot about who you are. EyeMed is a key member of the Luxottica family of companies, global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. In North America, Luxottica is the home to global brands Ray-Ban, Oakley and many top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical.
If you’re passionate about driving innovation and change and interested in a career in the optical and insurance industry, EyeMed wants to start the conversation and help provide you a growth-focused opportunity with America’s fastest growing vision benefits company.
The Sr. Manager, Regulatory Compliance will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all legislative and regulatory items impacting EyeMed business. In this individual contributor role, the Sr. Manager will stay abreast of changing laws and regulations, interpret new/revised laws and regulations, issue guidance to impacted operational functional areas, and facilitate change management with internal areas when compliance gaps are identified.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement tools, processes, and controls to identify, assess, document, and communicate compliance program requirements across the company.
- Serve as the legislative/regulatory Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the organization by monitoring and researching proposed and enacted legislation, regulation and guidance that may impact EyeMed’s lines of business, both commercial and government.
- Review legislative updates and articles daily from primary sources, external sources, including consultants, trade associations, and plan partners.
- Prepare clear and concise compliance analysis and recommendations of applicable legislative/regulatory changes, executive summaries, reference guides, FAQ documents, multi-state matrices, and other ad hoc internal communications.
- Facilitate and oversee functional area(s) implementation of legislative/regulatory changes.
- Partner in the development of training materials across the organization that emphasize important regulatory compliance updates.
- Support the development and execution of a governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) platform to streamline compliance workflow and reporting.
- Monitor and report industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the compliance program.
- Anticipate and follow-up on internal requests and issues.
- Participate in internal and external calls and meetings to provide legislative/regulatory updates and share EyeMed’s interpretation of legislative/regulatory matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in a related field or role (e.g., paralegal, regulatory analyst, compliance analysis, etc.).
- Analytical experience and advanced proficiency with translating analysis to written & oral communications.
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and able to handle regulatory information and inquiries with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in close collaboration with colleagues, cross-functionally, and to develop strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, and ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Strong teamwork focus and ability to foster trust and collaboration.
- Advanced degree in an applicable field of study
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare regulatory compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of health care industry regulations and governing laws.
- Prior experience with research tools such as LexisAdvance, Westlaw, NILS, AHIP tracker, etc.
- Prior experience with GRC platforms such as ServiceNow IRM, Archer GRC, or SAI360.
- Professionally interfaces and communicates among executives and other internal and external high-level individuals.
- Experience working in the CMS industry.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Change Management, Manager, Management