Senior Director Systems & Digital Solutions
Luxottica Group SpA
Senior Director Systems & Digital Solutions
Mason, OH, US, 45040
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
The Sr. Director – Systems & Digital Solutions is a leader who will champion and supervise efforts to equip stores with modern and efficient tools and processes as well as omnichannel capabilities to improve the guest, customer, and patient journey. This role is responsible for the management of the retail technology infrastructure in collaboration with various teams to ensure a highly stable and functional retail environment. With a deep understanding of our customer / patient journey, this role will collaborate to bring innovative solutions to improve business performance and customer / patient experience based on experience, field feedback, and strategic analysis. This position will manage: (1) the integration of application and infrastructure strategies and roadmaps, (2) the relationships between the IT/digital teams and brand business functions, and (3) the scope and plan for all digital deployments. This leader will ensure all services meet operational service levels agreed upon with business teams and partner closely with eyecare and IT to deploy systems for the doctor’s office. This leader will also effectively lead employees in a matrix organization in respect to these projects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the team to operationalize and standardize new and existing store digital tools, systems and omnichannel capabilities, enabling field leaders and store associates to operate and serve with excellence
- Build and foster collaborative relationships to stay informed of new initiatives and impacts to digital tools and systems
- Ensure priorities are balanced and manageable
- Drive innovation and challenge current status-quo
- Serve as a brand owner and cross functional partner for all store digital tools and systems, collaborating with both local and global partners as necessary
- Drive field usability, adoption and performance in partnership with VPO and field leaders
- Lead strategy for future digital enhancements, efficiencies and new initiatives
- Lead team to secure business and functional requirements across store systems with IT and Eyecare
- Own delivery of project status tracking against key milestones and evaluate ability to achieve timeline
- Lead team to provide stores business enabling support and services, upholding agreed SLA
- Own implementation of methodologies to engage the field to provide input and ask questions
- Accountable to keep alignment of longer term initiatives to brand strategy
- Defines and leads scope and plan for system introductions, enhancements, and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years project management experience
- 5+ years in highly technical discipline and/or specialty retail
- Demonstrate initiative and sense of urgency
- Strong leadership and critical thinking skills
- Clear communications, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence/negotiate
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment
- Ability to lead in a matrix structure
- Highly collaborative
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Ophthalmic, Manager, Healthcare, Management