Supply Chain - Project Manager
Luxottica Group SpA
Agordo (BL), IT
WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
As Project Manager you'll work closely with Operations functions and Commercial organization (Intercompany Business Units). The main objective is to build the “One fulfillment” e-Commerce environment in SAP, one common suite that is capable to manage the back end of one e-commerce site. He/She will be involved on the creation of this SAP back end infrastructure for high potentially growing existing websites, being always aligned with Assortment and Sales Teams. Daily activities could be focused on different product categories, eyewear, accessories, contact lenses and packaging.
The position is also responsible for improving current processes and creating new planning flows and procedures knowing that the organization is also changing from a “Business Unites” approach to a more “Centralized” approach.
Here some responsibilities you will have:
• BBP analysis: build a business blue print to cover project objectives;
• FA analysis: functional analysis completion to deep dive all components to develop;
• Project governance: lead weekly/monthly calls to monitor the activities;
• Create standard and non-standard reporting for projects and leaders based on data;
• Transform data into actionable, easy-to-read output to drive business decisions, insights and outcomes.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have a Management Engineering, Economics or Business Management Degree with excellent results
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Project Management
- You are a quantitative analysis lover, a true Excel addict
- You believe that without your team nothing is possible
- Did you work or study abroad? This is great!
- Fluent English (of course) and Spanish? French? What other languages do you know?
- You can’t survive without your Ray-Bans, and Oakley, and Vogue, and Persol…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our Headquarters in Agordo, but you have to expect some business trips either in Italy or abroad.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager, Supply, Business Manager, Manager, Operations, Management