Luxottica Group SpA
Agordo (BL), IT
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for a motivated, curious and enterprising talent to join us at our Operations Headquarter in Agordo (BL), where the history of our Company got started.
As a HMI Engineer you will join a group of Software Developers and you will support Luxottica's Automation Team by defining the technical requirements and specifications related to automated machines programming. Here some of the other responsibilities you will have:
- improvement of industrial automation softwares with Pannel PC;
- installing, testing and starting-up of industrial automation systems;
- contribute to the management of external suppliers that provide Industrial Automation softwares:
- tecnical support related to the use of softwares;
- development of the operator's manual and the user guide.
This is an unmissable opportunity to give your contribution to important transformation projects within Luxottica's Automation Engineer Business unit.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have built a solid experience as HMI programmer for Industrial Automations and Robots
- You are passionate about the technology trends to enable Automations processes and outcomes
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills, you are able to present information to all levels of the organization
- You are fluent in Italian and English
- You are available to move abroad if there's the chance!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.
Job Segment: Ophthalmic, Healthcare