Supply Chain planner
Luxottica Group SpA
WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young, motivated, curious and enterprising talents to join us at our Operations Headquarter in Agordo (BL), where the history of our Company got started.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be working across different Supply Chain functions to grow your skillset at a Local and Corporate/Operations level.
Some teams you may experience are: Store Planning, Industrial Planning, Demand&Distribution&SIOP Planning
As a Supply Chain planner, you will manage activities such as:
- Demand forecasting at a global level, cooperating with local planners
- Industrial planning for all technologies and Procurement Planning
- Assortment planning and inventory strategy definition based on back stock & replenishment
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
• You do not see problems, you just see solutions
• You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
• You have an Economics, Statistics or Engineering degree with excellent results
• You have excellent english knowledge.
• You have at least 6 months year experience in Supply Chain within complex organizations
• You are a quantitative analysis lover, a true Excel addict
• You believe that without your team nothing is possible
• Did you work or study abroad? This is great!
• You can’t survive without your Ray-Bans, and Oakley, and Vogue, and Persol…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.