Plant Quality Engineer
Luxottica Group SpA
Agordo (BL), IT
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for a young, motivated, curious and enterprising talent to join us at Operations Headquarter in Agordo (BL) or our Plant in Sedico (BL).
As Plant Quality Engineer you will have the opportunity to experience what it is like to manage a highly complex Manufacturing Department, assuring excellent quality standards.
Here some responsibilities you will have:
- Monitoring of Daily Quality KPIs (e.g., waste, returns from client, returns from market)
- End of line and Process tests
- Finished product Quality Assurance
- APQP coordination, investigation and troubleshooting
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions - and you are great in solving problems!
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have a Degree in Engineering
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, you are proactive and inspire people to be proactive too!
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a complex environment as Quality Engineer
- You have good knowledge of Ms Office (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a context of constant change
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.
Job Segment: Ophthalmic, Healthcare