Sales Associate Sunglass Hut
Luxottica Group SpA
Sales Associate Sunglass Hut
Mobile, AL, US, 36606
Requisition ID: 814889
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Our Sales Associates are vital to the success of Sunglass Hut. You will bring an authentic, fun and energic experience to all customers while helping them find premium quality eyewear.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating new and existing customer relationships building brand loyalty.
- Confidently provides an exceptional customer experience through making a connection, attention to detail and offering a personalized and unique shopping experience resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers and management.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store and shows initiative to keep displays and inventory clean, attractive and organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Embrace new technology and change with high level of accuracy
- Self-accountability for sales results through use of selling skills and a drive to meet goals..
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Sunglass Hut is a part of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Mobile AL
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Retail