Optometrist - Marlton, NJ - Pearle Vision
Luxottica Group SpA
Marlton, NJ, US, 8053
Requisition ID: 815054
Store #: 007717 Pearle Vision
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At every neighborhood Pearle Vision we believe nothing should keep patients from getting the eye care they need. Consider working for a Pearle Vision right in your community. We look for employees who are creative, energetic, and people focused looking for exciting opportunities in eye care or retail.
A Pearle Vision Licensed Operator owner (Franchisee) seeks an Optometrist to provide high quality optometric patient care and professional services at their location. When working as an Optometrist at a Pearle Vision Licensed Operator location, the terms of agreement, practice model (Employed or Independent), pay structure, benefits and hours are all negotiated directly between you and the Licensed Operator.
Pearle Vision Licensed owners are independent business owners who enjoy an association with Luxottica Retail North America, which is the parent company for Pearle Vision as well as LensCrafters, Sears Optical, Target Optical and Sunglass Hut. Pearle Vision has been in the Franchise business since 1981 and is one of the largest Eye Care Franchise Retailers in North America with more than 600 total Eye Care Centers in North America.
This position is not an offer to buy or become an owner of a Pearle Vision Franchise. This position is to work as an Employed or Independent Optometrist at a current Pearle Vision Franchise location and provide patient care at the location.
*For more information on Pearle Franchising opportunities, call 800-PEARLE-1 or visit the Pearle Vision Franchise website at: https://www.ownapearlevision.com/
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high quality optometric care and services to your patients
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients received accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
- Create exceptional value in the lives of patients by providing excellent Patient/Customer service through the delivery execution of the Pearle Vision neighborhood eye care experience
- Work with the License Operators store team and Pearle Vision brand field leadership to build and secure a safe and motivating work environment that encourages commitment, innovation, success and continued growth for the brand
- Ensures the office quality systems are maintained
- Helps ensure Pearle Vision is known as a leading optical provider within the community
- Graduate of accredited school of optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in the state of practice location
- DPA and TPA certified
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO INCLUDE ALL DUTIES OR REQUIREMENTS
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Segment: Franchise, Patient Care, Optometry, Retail, Healthcare