Oakley - Sales Supervisor
Luxottica Group SpA
Camarillo, CA, US, 93010
Requisition ID: 816441
Store #: 00B076 Camarillo O Store
At Oakley, we believe everyone in the world can and will become better. We’re cultivating a safe and inclusive environment where all voices can evoke meaningful and purposeful change. When you’re free to be the best version of yourself is when you can Be Who You Are.
With us, you’ll be part of a team that’s influencing athletes, whether they’re running in your neighborhood or standing on an Olympic podium. Together we bring the latest in advanced eyewear technology and apparel innovation to our athletes and our customers. Every day at Oakley is a chance to grow, go further and achieve more.
Oakley is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
The Sales Supervisor works closely with the Store Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As a member of the Management Team, the Sales Supervisor provides outstanding customer service, achieves sales volume, adheres to Oakley's visual presentation standards and maximizes profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets. The Sales Supervisor works with the Store Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assists the Store Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with work schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
- Maintains compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- Coordinates merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assists the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Oversees compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Store Manager.
- 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- 1+ year of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis
- ABO Certification
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Pay Range: $18.54 - $30.45
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Ventura
Nearest Secondary Market: Oxnard
Job Segment: Corporate Communications, Housekeeping, Ophthalmic, Apparel, Garment, Marketing, Healthcare, Fashion