Sales Associate Oakley- Arizona Mills #74
Luxottica Group SpA
Sales Associate Oakley- Arizona Mills #74
Tempe, AZ, US, 85282
Requisition ID: 816983
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Oakley is part of Luxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to other global brands like Ray-Ban and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
As a Sales Associate you are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that elevates their sport performance. The Sales Associate demonstrates excellent customer service skills, meets hourly selling and customer service goals, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Provides an unsurpassed and memorable customer experience through making a connection, attention to detail and offering solutions that result in customer satisfaction.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store enviroment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, Opticians and support staff.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
- Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Oakley is backed by the power of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Apparel, Garment, Merchandising, Retail, Fashion