Assistant Store Manager I Sunglass Hut Miranda
Luxottica Group SpA
Miranda, AU, 2228
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. Formed in 2018 by the combination of Essilor and Luxottica, our Company combines two centuries of innovation and human endeavour to elevate vision care and the consumer experience around it. We are home to the most loved and widely-recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Our proprietary eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands. Our advanced lens technologies include Varilux, Crizal, Eyezen, Stellest and Transitions. We offer superior shopping and patient experiences with a network of 18,000 stores including world-class retail brands like Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Salmoiraghi & Viganò and GrandVision.
Every day, EssilorLuxottica’s 180,000 employees in 150 countries work towards a common mission to help people see more and be more. In 2021, the Company’s milestones included a collaboration with Meta to launch Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses; the acquisition of GrandVision bringing 39,000 new employees into our family; expansion of our International Employee Shareholding community, and the launch of Eyes on the Planet, our strategic approach to sustainability.
In Australia and New Zealand, we operate the iconic retail and eye care brands: Sunglass Hut, OPSM, Ray-ban and Laubman & Pank.
See yourself at Sunglass Hut – the House of Sun!
We are searching for a passionate Assistant Store Manager to join our team located in Miranda!
UNCAPPED BONUSES and product allowance, with amazing opportunities for career advancement!
You will be involved in the customer’s journey to styling and customising High-Fashion frames (from Luxury Brands such as CHANEL, Tiffany & Co. and Gucci) to suit their lifestyle.
What’s in it for you?
- Pathway to Store Manager role in your own location
- Work with luxury, high fashion brands like CHANEL, Ray-Ban, PRADA, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, and more!
- An obtainable Bonus scheme plan which rewards your ability to hit and exceed targets/KPIs.
- Participate in our rewards and recognition program that offers health insurance discounts, and novated leasing among others
- Generous yearly product allowance for you to spend across all our brands!
- Learn the ropes under our world-class training program, offered by our dedicated training team, in-store mentors, and Luxottica University to support you on your career with OPSM and the wider Luxottica Group.
Are you someone who wants to make an impact?
You bring to the team:
- Proven track record of strong sales achievements within a KPI structure
- Proven problem-solving ability and excellent relationship-building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Retail management experience in high-volume, fast-paced retail environments is desirable
We pride ourselves on delivering premium service to our customers through the whole lifecycle, to walking into our store, to customising high-fashion frames to suit their lifestyle.
In this critical role, you will:
- Build a high-performing team driven to achieve KPIs and sales targets
- Lead and engage the team daily
- Coach and inspire through training
- Create a customer-centric environment
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and inspire best practice
Ready to APPLY?
If you love high fashion, luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you now!
Click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Ophthalmic, Retail, Healthcare