Store Manager- For Eyes
Luxottica Group SpA
Arlington Heights, IL, US, 60004
Requisition ID: 816575
Store #: 00M246 FE Arlington Heights
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At For Eyes, we are an optical retailer that offers high-quality brands and products with great pricing. We are as unique as our customers and patients. Our diverse team consists of more than 500 dedicated associates across 105 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our highly qualified associates are passionate about customer satisfaction. We proudly offer every For Eyes customer a perfect blend of expert eye care and affordable eyewear.
When you join For Eyes, you are starting a career with endless possibilities for growth. We strive for continuous improvement and ways to collaborate to raise the potential of our company. Our commitment is to support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition, and potential to grow.
For Eyes is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames, and sunglasses. Known around the globe for innovation, passion for vision care, cutting-edge technology, and iconic brands, we’re part of the premier company in eyewear.
The Store Manager is a leader within the For Eyes organization. The Store Manager delivers key performance indicators and ensures flawless execution of the customer experience, recruits and hires brand right associates with a passion for optics, coaches and develops associates and management alike to prepare bench strength for the region/company, and lastly seamlessly links the doctor and retail functions together.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing great Customer Service through ensuring the For Eyes team perform the Simple Sales Process.
- Provides effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers clear, motivating and constructive feedback in a timely manner to all retail associates.
- Confronts problem performers directly and without delay; initiates appropriate disciplinary action when necessary and follows up to monitor progress.
- Conducts Meaningful Conversations during required times to elevate associate satisfaction, performance and results.
- Drive profitable personal sales, modeling the way and fostering a retail selling culture.
- Analyzes store financial data and makes recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
- Strives Exceed on all targets set
- Delivers the key performance indicators by inspiring their team to provide the customer experience that exceed expectations through NPS and Google Ratings.
- Executes and on-boards staffing to guidelines.
- Performs administrative duties to include payroll, inventory management, technical application and understanding.
- Completes and files in a timely manner all necessary store and customer paperwork being thorough and exact in detail.
- Leads Doctor of Optometry partnership and co-planning.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures regarding loss prevention.
- Prepares and executes physical inventory per company guidelines.
- Executes to guidelines Inventory Management System and Order tracker as a part of global POS.
- Ensures all company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained consistently per standards, creating a safe working environment for all Associates/Customers.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 3+ years as an optical associate or non-optical retail management
- Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Team building and management skills
- Strong communicator and listener
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with POS system, computers and calculators
- Organization skills
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- High level of business acumen
- College degree or equivalent
- State licensure (if applicable) and/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Loss Prevention, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Retail