For Eyes - Sales Associate
Luxottica Group SpA
West Palm Beach, FL, US, 33409
Requisition ID: 818748
Store #: M210
Position: Sales Associate
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At For Eyes, we are an optical retailer that offers high-quality brands and products with great pricing. We are as unique as our customers and patients. Our diverse team consists of more than 500 dedicated associates across 105 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our highly qualified associates are passionate about customer satisfaction. We proudly offer every For Eyes customer a perfect blend of expert eye care and affordable eyewear.
When you join For Eyes, you are starting a career with endless possibilities for growth. We strive for continuous improvement and ways to collaborate to raise the potential of our company. Our commitment is to support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition, and potential to grow.
For Eyes is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames, and sunglasses. Known around the globe for innovation, passion for vision care, cutting-edge technology, and iconic brands, we’re part of the premier company in eyewear.
The Sales Associate sets the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every For Eyes every time. The role of Sales Associate helps establish For Eyes as the premier destination for all vision needs in your community.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Utilizes optical prescription to recommend specific lenses and lens coatings.
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements assisting our customers in choosing the perfect vision solution.
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools and consults with Optician as needed.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, doctors and support staff.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Familiarity with point of sale systems, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
- Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
For Eyes is a part of Luxottica, North America. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Ophthalmic, Retail, Healthcare