Assistant Store Manager | OPSM Wollongong
Luxottica Group SpA
Wollongong, AU, 2500
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
See yourself at OPSM!
We are seeking a talented and experienced Assistant Store Manager for our store at OPSM Wollongong to support and motivate the team to deliver exceptional results!
GENEROUS BONUSES and product allowance, with amazing opportunities for career advancement!
This role is a view to a Store Manager position in your own location.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with luxury, high fashion brands like CHANEL, Ray-Ban, PRADA, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, and more!
- An obtainable Bonus scheme plan which rewards your ability to hit and exceed targets/KPIs.
- Participate in our rewards and recognition program that offers health insurance discounts, and novated leasing among others
- Generous yearly product allowance for you to spend across all our brands!
- Learn the ropes under our world-class training program, offered by our dedicated training team, in-store mentors, and Luxottica University to support you on your career with the wider EssilorLuxottica Group.
In this critical role, you will:
- Build a high-performing team driven to achieve KPIs and sales targets
- Lead and engage the team daily
- Coach and inspire through training
- Create a customer-centric environment
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and inspire best practice
- Support the Store Manager to optimize the location's performance
Our team is dedicated to our cause - to see the beauty in life! Not only do we provide expert in-store experiences for all clients, but we also encourage employee work/life balance and health and wellbeing initiatives. Through our charity partner OneSight we offer employees local and global volunteering opportunities, OneSight volunteer leave, and the ability to become a global ambassador.
You bring to the team:
- Proven track record of strong sales achievements within a KPI structure
- Proven problem-solving ability and excellent relationship-building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Retail management experience in high-volume, fast-paced retail environments is desirable
- Optical experience is highly regarded but not essential as we provide excellent training
Ready to APPLY?
If you love high fashion, and luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you now!
Click apply now or email: email@example.com
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Ophthalmic, Retail, Healthcare