Brand Business Manager
Luxottica Group SpA
Brand Business Manager
New York, NY, US, 10018
Requisition ID: 823739
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
With a unique global network of commercial subsidiaries and independent distributors across major markets, our customers are offered a strong portfolio of the most popular lens, frames, instruments and equipment brands that can serve every sector of the market. The Wholesale team works with our customers one-on-one, developing professional relationships based on trust and care.
The Brand Business Mgr is responsible for developing and implementing effective business and marketing plans to enhance the Brand/s and drive growth in the market, in close collaboration with key business stakeholders. Act as the Local Market leader in maximizing & executing the Global brand’s vision, tailoring communication plans across all channels (incl. Department Stores, Ecommerce, National & Regional Accounts, and Independent wholesale customers) within the NA Market.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- BRAND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Brand Sales Forecasting & Monitoring
- Responsible for setting & monitoring Annual brand targets
- Review monthly sales by brand & Identify gaps & opportunities
- Effectively develop plans to ensure that top line sales and bottom line goals are met
- Support Brand Business Updates to Sr. Management Monthly or Quarterly
- Investigate Brand & Competitive trends / results and identify Commercial opportunities, sustainable strategies & actionable plans to grow sales & Market Share
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure effective business delivery for the brands
- Partner with Local Sales team to develop distribution strategies by Channel of Trade in line with Global Brand Strategies.
- Identify opportunities to grow door productivity & partner with Sales to develop & customize global tools to help with Customer sell in
- Partner with Corporate Brand Teams Key Projects, Sales, distribution etc
- Advocate for Local Market Needs by analyzing competition and Brand trends to share with Global Teams
- BRAND COMMERCIAL PLAN DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
Maximize Global Brand / Corporate Strategies & Initiatives in the local market by customizing strategies for various WHS COT’s / Accounts to drive overall success of the brand:
- Develop & Execute holistic Sell Out Initiatives that drive visibility, assortment, training & merchandising programs
- Develop & Lead Training for Local Sales teams that share Marketing Initiatives & New Product Releases to champion the brand & improve Sales performance.
Brand Activities Management that focus on achievement of short and long-term business objectives
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Brand Marketing Calendar & Marketing Budget including: Trade Marketing by Channel/Account, Global Media Plans, Training, Promotional/Commercial Plans
- Point-person for implementing and executing Commercial/marketing initiatives for the Brand/s
- TRADE MARKETING
- Drive Trade Marketing strategy by COT and brand visibility in the market
- Management of Marketing budget and split by COT/accounts
- Monitoring of sell in/sell out activities in coordination with Sales and Trade Marketing teams
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Monitor collection performance and advocate to global product teams for NA product needs
- Screening of Release (rank key models/ define Assortment reco)
- Performance Monitoring (new models vs bestsellers, AUR, special projects, materials)
- Bachelor’s degree required,5-7 years of brand manager or similar experience
- Ability to transfer strategy into action
Pay Range: $88,722.33 - $133530.1
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Business Manager, Branding, Ophthalmic, Merchandising, Marketing, Management, Healthcare, Retail