Luxottica Group SpA
Scottsdale, AZ, US, 85254
Requisition ID: 824100
Store #: 006119 Optical Shops of Aspen
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Optical Shop of Aspen has quickly emerged as the leaders in distinctive eyewear. Our stylish boutiques showcase designs from the world’s fashion luminaries including exclusive and limited edition frames of the highest quality craftsmanship.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Optical Shop of Aspen is a luxury eyewear curator who seeks the most sought-after collections in the world.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
The Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, building strong relationships with clients, and achieving sales targets. As an associate, you will be expected to possess an in-depth knowledge of our products, including the latest trends and styles, and provide personalized recommendations to our clientele.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients, ensuring their needs are met and their shopping experience is memorable.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product knowledge, attending training sessions and workshops as required.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of the Brand, warranties and optical add-on features offered to all customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that their needs are met both in-store and through follow-up communication.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales targets by upselling and cross-selling products.
- Assist with minor adjustments and repairs.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and visually appealing store environment on both the sales floor and back of house areas.
- Provides omnichannel support by ensuring a seamless customer service experience among all platforms, including online and in-store services.
- Understands and adheres to all brand policies and procedures.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in retail sales, preferably in the eyewear and/or luxury retail industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Must be punctual and reliable. Timeliness and dependability are essential.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and exceed customer expectations.
- A team-player who is collaborative with others, is adaptable, supportive, respectful and open to feedback.
- Is a natural problem-solver and analytical thinker, possesses the ability to identify issues, evaluate solutions and implement effective strategies to overcome challenges. Navigates through workload pressure with ease.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Experience operating a POS system.
- Luxury sales or eyewear industry experience.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Retail