Multi Store Manager
Luxottica Group SpA
Multi Store Manager
Dublin, OH, US, 43016
Requisition ID: 824958
Store #: 001809 Sunglass Hut
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 1600 retail stores across North America. By joining our team you'll grow with the brightest in retail!
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
We believe in the freedom of self-expression, inclusivity and authenticity, which is why we bring exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and performance sunglasses to all.
The Multi Store Manager drives results and oversees the operations of multiple Sunglass Hut stores within the same mall.
The Multi Store Manager will be an ‘on the floor’ leader driving success in a multi-unit environment managing multiple stores. The Multi Store Manager is responsible for coaching, developing, and inspiring a team of brand ambassadors for Sunglass Hut.
The Multi Store Manager will create an environment where a team will deliver exceptional service through delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Multi Store Manager will consistently model all Sungalss Hut Experience behaviors exceeding store and personal sales goals. The Multi Store Manager is responsible for ensuring all company policies and procedures, associate training and development and Multi Store Manager tasks consistently meet Brand standards
The Multi Store Manager creates an environment where everyone delivers great service that translates into sales through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Multi Store Manager succeeds through leadership, energy and a willingness to make quick decisions while motivating the team and holding them accountable for results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for delivering both stores and personal sales goal and all KPI’s
- Drive sales by consistently identifying opportunities and gaps to achieve individual, store, and mall goals.
- Inspire team through associate growth plans, PIP’s with documentation and consistent follow up to promote an environment of accountability.
- Create an environment of shared wins through coaching, developing, mentoring, and inspiring the team to enhance mall performance.
- Network, recruit, and hire to staffing needs filling open positions in a timely manner utilizing appropriate company tools.
- Train staff using onboarding tools and ensure completion is reflected on saturation reports.
- Create a fun, inspiring , and inclusive work environment that reflects the culture of the brand KCI’s.
- Majority of time is spent on the sales floor engaged with customers and coaching our associates.
- Continually coach and development the team to ensure consistent and flawless execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Build and protect the integrity and essence of the Sunglass Hut Brand and the brands that we represent including building relationships with our host environments.
- Ensure execution and adherence to Brand standards and tools, operations policies and procedures, visual standards, inventory control, associate training and continueed development.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Associate scheduling pertaining to business needs.
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of previous leadership experience
- Time management
- Problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Previous leadership in retail or customer service experience preferred
- The Multi Store Manager is the expected to work on the highest traffic driving days to ensure delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience and meet sales goals. Highest traffic days are based on market sales trends.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Manager, Retail, Management