Oakley - Specialized Consultant
Luxottica Group SpA
Oakley - Specialized Consultant
Arlington, VA, US, 22202
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
The Specialized Consultant is responsible for supporting the management team by demonstrating superior selling behaviors and Sales Floor leadership, promoting a positive work environment and executing operational processes and objectives in compliance with company standards and policies. Their primary role is to support the Sales Floor in motivating the team to surpass selling goals. The Sales Lead position is considered a Part Time key holder role.
Everyone plays a critical role and the objective of a Specialized Consultant is to engage and inspire our customers to achieve their personal best by providing an uncompromising and unparalled customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an ambassador and displays knowledge of the Brand and stays current on product knowledge.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Assists the management team with inspiring a high performing team that is passionate about selling and committed to providing an ELITE customer experience.
- Advocates and executes all company customer service initiatives.
- Assists in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Organizes the stock room and ensures accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Leads with store opening/closing procedures when management is not present.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with customers
- A sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
We are following all CDC protocols.
High school or equivalent (Required)
Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Key Holder: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Virginia
Nearest Secondary Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Night, Retail Sales, Public Health, Merchandising, Ophthalmic, Operations, Retail, Healthcare