Account Executive - Eastern GA
Luxottica Group SpA
Account Executive - Eastern GA
Augusta, GA, US, 30909
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
EssilorLuxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
EssilorLuxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
GENERAL FUNCTION The Account Executive is the first level of contact with existing accounts in their assigned territory with Essilor Labs of America (ELOA). Responsible for sales performance, customer relations, growing sales volume for Essilor branded products in assigned accounts. Responsible for acquisition and growth of their ECP’s business and loyalty through the positioning and delivery of branded products, marketing strategies, service excellence and technical superiority. The Account Executive will utilize corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory. The Account Executive will develop and maintain strong working relationships with customer service and lab personnel to ensure successful customer relations. This person will consistently achieve established sales goals, managed care optimization and practice growth. The Account Executive must communicate on an ongoing basis with District Sales Manager regarding personal development, sales results, and plans of action. This person must use the knowledge they gain through Ride-with’s, Call-ins and other communication with their District Sales Manager.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Specialists to drive Essilor branded growth, training opportunities, influence with current initiatives,
- Developing existing account base (75%) and gaining new accounts via territory prospecting (25%)
- Reviews cycle plan, market conditions, Essilor KPI expectations and customer needs with District Sales Manager to plan territory sales strategy and to refine call schedules; Builds and implements a strategy for all accounts and creates in-depth strategy for key accounts.
- Partners with lab personnel to identify and have in-depth understanding of account opportunities and adjust call schedules and business plans accordingly.
- Utilizing Brand Sales strategy to develop trusted partnerships with ECPS to not only grow their branded product sales but their overall business
- Determining customer needs and positioning Essilor’s premium branded products and Customer Development Group programs and services to effectively meet the needs of each customer
- Uses analytical tools and software applications effectively to manage Territory accounts (SFDC, Rx Analysis, Profit Analyzer, Price-File Maintenance).
- Uses consultative selling approach with customers that drives immediate sales and establishes long-term business partnership.
- Review territory plans
- Varies professional selling approach based on segmentation, audience and ECPs’ business approach.
- Conducts highly effective account seminars for large and small audiences.
- Anticipates and addresses customer needs and issues proactively, resolves customer issues in a timely manner and uses the opportunity build a stronger relationship. Partners with lab when addressing customer needs while maintaining a professional Essilor image.
- Demonstrated sales results with 3 to 5 years sales experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills i.e. flexibility, adaptability and ability to provide personal contributions while also contributing to overall team
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Customer service orientation required. Customer service experience and/or client relations strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel overnight approximately 50%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Augusta