Account Specialist - FGX
Luxottica Group SpA
Account Specialist - FGX
Providence, RI, US, 2903
Requisition ID: 824589
At FGX International, we are a leading global designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses and sunglasses. Our groundbreaking products help correct, protect and frame the beauty of one of our most precious sensory organs – our eyes. Featuring Foster Grant®, our premiere eyewear brand with over 90 years of heritage, our company continues to design stylish yet affordable eyewear for consumers around the world.When you join FGX, you get to bring your vision every day.
FGX International is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
GENERAL FUNCTION :
The Account Specialist – Tier 1 will manage two or more assigned accounts, helping them with product assortments, pricing, selecting key items, and developing promotional strategies to drive sales. The Account Specialist – Tier 1 will be responsible for selling to your accounts, managing the business to grow market share, achieving sales plans, and increasing the profitability of the division. You also will support the Account Manager and other team members as necessary.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of product, sales analysis, strategies and sales materials for account meetings.
- Visit assigned stores to evaluate overall assortment, observe and evaluate competitive products; making recommendations to drive continued growth.
- Send product samples and sales collateral to current and prospective accounts.
- Work collaboratively with Product Development regarding design styling, sourcing and pricing and product branding to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Develop and communicate plan-o-grams and work closely with the stores on how to merchandise products effectively.
- Work in conjunction with Supply Chain Management to ensure availability and the timely delivery of merchandise.
- Assist with the forecast of gross sales weekly and seasonal credits related to product returns and inventory markdowns.
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission of improving lives by improving sight.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Retail math literacy and application of concepts to daily operations.
- Previous experience managing accounts.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), other language is a plus.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Autonomous, with strong ability to work effectively in multi-cultural, geographically dispersed, virtual teams.
- Influencing skills and project management experience in a matrix and complex organization, covering multi-region scope
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate messages to all levels of management within both internal and external customer management organizations.
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Branding, Supply, Ophthalmic, Operations, Marketing, Healthcare