Sales Associate Oakley
Luxottica Group SpA
Sales Associate Oakley
Gilroy, CA, US, 95020
Requisition ID: 825879
Store #: 00B206 Gilroy Premium
At Oakley, we believe everyone in the world can and will become better. We’re cultivating a safe and inclusive environment where all voices can evoke meaningful and purposeful change. When you’re free to be the best version of yourself is when you can Be Who You Are.
With us, you’ll be part of a team that’s influencing athletes, whether they’re running in your neighborhood or standing on an Olympic podium. Together we bring the latest in advanced eyewear technology and apparel innovation to our athletes and our customers. Every day at Oakley is a chance to grow, go further and achieve more.
Oakley is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
As a Sales Associate you are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that elevates their sport performance. The Sales Associate demonstrates excellent customer service skills, meets hourly selling and customer service goals, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Provides an unsurpassed and memorable customer experience through making a connection, attention to detail and offering solutions that result in customer satisfaction.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store enviroment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, Opticians and support staff.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
- Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Oakley is backed by the power of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Pay Range: $15.50 - $20.9
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Merchandising, Apparel, Garment, Ophthalmic, Retail, Fashion, Healthcare