Regional Sales Manager I OPSM Western Australia - East
Luxottica Group SpA
Regional Sales Manager I OPSM Western Australia - East
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
See yourself at OPSM!
We are now looking for a passionate, commercially driven and engaging Regional Sales Manager to join the Operations Leadership team. Based in Perth, you will be responsible for 16+ stores throughout the western metro area which will include a few of our regional locations.
Your focus will be leadership and coaching a high performance team. You will achieve strong, positive sales results and profitability through strategic planning and execution, cost management and ongoing business development. You will implement people strategies, drive strategic change, improve productivity, achieve operational objectives, and propel customer advocacy.
Your success will build from previous experiences as Multi-site Manager (retail preferred) and authentic leadership, being a natural coach who motivates, guides, inspires and challenges your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences. You will epitomise high performance through achieving operational excellence and flawless execution of business directives; demonstrate a strong commercial mindset from experience gained in financial management reporting, productivity management, benchmarking and analysis. Of course you will be energetic, engaging, driven by success, passionate and thrive working in a fast paced retail environment. Outstanding communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Tools of trade, car allowance and fuel card provided
- Earn monthly sales bonuses
- $1,500 annual product allowance for use at OPSM, Laubman & Pank, Sunglass Hut, Ray-Ban, & Oakley
- In-Store discounts of up to 50% off
- Volunteer opportunities with our OneSight Foundation
- Be a part of a great culture of passionate people who work for each other
At OPSM we can offer you an opportunity to make a real difference in the way people see the world. You will be able to access diverse career pathways to pursue your career goals wherever that may be. We offer competitive salaries and incentives to recognise your contribution, a generous product allowance for you to enjoy wearing our premium brands and other benefits too. This role also attracts a car allowance and tools of trade. Here, you will also have the opportunity to join our mission to help the world see by participating in our OneSight outreach program.
There is no doubt that a passion for retail, people and customer experience are absolute musts for anyone in this role. In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and engage high performing teams that are geographically dispersed
- Cross-departmental thought and change leadership, ensuring strategic, customer and operational priorities are aligned with others and executed within your retail business
- Ability to be flexible and operate in a dynamic environment
- Assure day-to-day operations including customer experience, team member experience, store presentation and sales meet Brand expectations
- Commercially astute when it comes to managing P&L and meeting business metrics
- Maintain clear and effective communications between Support Centre and stores
- Enable and use feedback to influence priorities and drive change that enhances the customer experience and supports the team
- Growth and continuous improvement mindset
- Recruit, source & develop your team to be leaders in their own right
- Be a culture ambassador, sharing your passion for retail, customer experience and shared wins with your team
In summary we need a leader who can get the job done, but also develop key relationships with peers and key stakeholders remotely.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an experienced and resourceful business leader who:
- Has demonstrated ability delivering consistent sales and profit results in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Can quickly assess opportunities for sales improvement and growth across functions such marketing, VM, people and sales KPIs
- Possesses strong experience in customer service (luxury & apparel experience highly valued)
- Brings experience leading and developing sales teams
- Previously has led from afar regional location stores (well regarded)
Optical experience not essential, but a retail background is preferred.
Those with prior acquisition and/or multibrand management skills highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, click apply now so we can learn more about you and your potential fit in the team!
Alternately, email your CV to: email@example.com
Job Segment: Regional Manager, Merchandising, Apparel, Garment, Marketing Manager, Management, Fashion, Retail, Marketing