Luxottica Group SpA
Orlando, FL, US, 32839
Requisition ID: 826186
Store #: 007173 Ray Ban Mall at Millenia Orlando
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
RAY-BAN − Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, a career in retail with Ray-Ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
The Store Manager 3 leads the store to success by developing a team that consistently delivers the Luxury Retail Signature Experience in order to exceed expectations in all areas of business operations, i.e. financial results (sales and profit goals), customer and associate satisfaction, merchandise presentation, public relations/events and asset protection. The Store Manager focuses on creating and executing the Store's strategic plan.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures delivery of the Luxury Retail Signature Experience.
- Ensures the Luxury Retail point-of-view is well represented when communicating with the media.
- Directs and monitors all sales and operational activities of the store to ensure operating icnome and sales objectives are met.
- Recruits and hires superior talent with experience in a luxury service environment.
- Creates and maintains bench strength with a clearly defined succession plan.
- Develops associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
- Accurately staffs the store to consistently deliver gracious customer service and meet sales goals.
- Creates an environment that encourages the development of managers and associates; provides challenging assignments and opportunities for management development.
- Recognizes associates for their performance and service.
- Maintains extremely high standards of presentation and operations.
- Communicates to the Brand Team product feedback based on business needs not wants.
- Communicates trends and competition activity to the Brand Team.
- Continuously drives the business by analyzing key financial data, monitoring operating efficiencies and identifying business trends/opportunities. Sets aggressive action plans.
- Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) management experience
- Sales experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Effective oral and written communication
- Polished appearance and public communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Team building and management proficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Analytical and computer proficient
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years management experience in the luxury service industry
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Asset Protection, PR, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Retail, Marketing