Triangle Visions Optometry Optical Durham
Luxottica Group SpA
Triangle Visions Optometry Optical Durham
Durham, NC, US, 27713
Triangle Visions Optometry part of TeamVision is a Management Service Organization powered by eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, that strives to provide operational excellence to eyecare professionals with an aim to be the leading eye care provider in your local community. With ideals centered around patient care and patient experience, TeamVision is seeking top talent interested in career opportunities in both eyecare and patient experience. The Private Practices within TeamVision are engaged in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services. Optometrists utilize their knowledge, efficiency, and the most modern technology to provide the best vision for everyone.
This role supports the practice by ensuring unsurpassed patient experiences when selecting eyewear or other products. This role supports establishing the practice as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all patients with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to patients and satisfying their needs.
- Explores the needs and priorities of patients and links to practice offerings, including eye exam.
- Attentive to details, asks clarifying questions, and consults with Optician as needed.
- Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features and benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task and demonstrates the ability to prioritize and manage time with competing priorities.
- Custom fits glasses and precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the patient.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals and competencies.
- Operates the point-of-sale system, inputting patient information with accuracy and attention to detail. When required, creates and tenders sales transactions, following operational processes and standards.
- Presents, celebrates and educates at product pick-up.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the practice and shows initiative to keep displays and inventory clean, attractive, and organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Informs management of potential safety opportunities.
- Adhere to attendance and daily time keeping requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Sell on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Practice Manager or as business needs.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Effective selling skills
- Familiarity with technology, such as point-of-sale, patient record systems, or other software applications
- Embraces new technology and change
- Strong communicator and listener
- Eyecare experience
- Sales experience
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: Patient Care, Optometry, Healthcare