Specialized Consultant Mall of America 2
Luxottica Group SpA
Specialized Consultant Mall of America 2
Bloomington, MN, US, 55425
Requisition ID: 826158
Store #: 00B104 Mall Of America 2
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Join Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley offers products and technologies designed to meet the performance needs of the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the highest level possible.
The Specialized Consultant is responsible for supporting the management team by demonstrating superior selling behaviors and Sales Floor leadership, promoting a positive work environment and executing operational processes and objectives in compliance with company standards and policies. Their primary role is to support the Sales Floor in motivating the team to surpass selling goals. The Sales Lead position is considered a Part Time key holder role.
Everyone plays a critical role and the objective of a Specialized Consultant is to engage and inspire our customers to achieve their personal best by providing an uncompromising and unparalled customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an ambassador and displays knowledge of the Brand and stays current on product knowledge.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Assists the management team with inspiring a high performing team that is passionate about selling and committed to providing an ELITE customer experience.
- Advocates and executes all company customer service initiatives.
- Assists in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Organizes the stock room and ensures accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Leads with store opening/closing procedures when management is not present.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with customers
- A sports-minded individual
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Merchandising, Housekeeping, Retail, Healthcare