LensCrafters - Store Manager- Coral Springs
Luxottica Group SpA
LensCrafters - Store Manager- Coral Springs
Coral Springs, FL, US, 33071
Requisition ID: 826069
Store #: 008869 LensCrafters
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight. And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.
By joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow in your career.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our higher standard of quality has made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.
The overall mission of the LensCrafters at Macy’s Store Manager is to be a leader and business owner within the marketplace and LensCrafters organization. The Store Manager establishes LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community, gains market share, drives both topline and profitability growth, delivers key performance metrics through the brand proposition ensuring flawless execution of superior customer and patient experience, establishing high standards of performance and operational excellence through exceptional high performing talent and adherence to all policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive quality and improvement to meet/exceed all key performance indicators
- Ensure LensCrafters is known as the leading optical provider within Host/community/market
- Demonstrate deep understanding of retail business and the capability to transfer knowledge to superior sales and business results
- Exhibit strong business acumen centered on continual improvement and execution of Best Practices for growth
- Propose and execute business plans to maximize sales and profit, identifies root cause of issues and address recovery opportunities
- Lead a team through strong knowledge and skills regarding customer relations and deliver unsurpassed Customer Experiences
- Manage profits and expenses for the store
- Consistently establish clear expectations, train, coach and develop team to perform the job with excellence and great accountability
- Recruit and select high caliber, success oriented talent, top-grade team and create talent pipeline for succession planning
- Follow workforce management guidelines to optimally staff store, ensuring the right level of talent is scheduled appropriately based on the needs of the business
- Execute visual directives to achieve a consistent company message and high standards.
- Effectively leads Doctor of Optometry co-planning business meetings
- Leverage insurance plans with local companies and attends local health fairs
- Adhere to and ensure compliance of team to Company and Host policies and procedures
- Perform administrative duties to include cash, payroll, inventory management, technical application and understanding
- Ensure all Company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained
- Work weekends and evenings in support of the business needs, taking responsibility for the optimal running of the store and ensuring goals are met
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 4+ years management/supervisory experience
- A proven track record of delivering results and positive growth
- Excellent business and financial acumen including operational analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, processes and policies
- Strong basic math skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Strong command of the English language for all correspondence
- College degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in leadership position within retail and customer service
- Knowledge of basic optics
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- State licensure (if applicable) and/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Optometry, Retail, Healthcare