Sr. Account Manager (Managed Vision Care)
Luxottica Group SpA
Sr. Account Manager (Managed Vision Care)
Dallas, TX, US, 75234
Requisition ID: 826443
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
EssilorLuxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
EssilorLuxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Sr. Manager, Account Management, reporting to the Sr. Director, Managed Care Plans will develop, manage and maintain strong, mutually beneficial partnerships with select managed vision care accounts. This individual will be a strategic cross-functional partner to drive performance within their dedicated managed care accounts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as primary point of contact between EssilorLuxottica and designated account
- Coordinate the collective strategies and activities with designated account
- Identify and propose solutions to meet customer needs and requirements, leveraging products and services from EssilorLuxottica entities and partners
- Establish financial and performance account objectives
- Develop annual growth plans for accounts, routinely updating based on knowledge of emerging customer needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams on pricing, forecasting, supply chain, formulary strategies and field sales team activation
- Conduct and deliver monthly performance analyses, reporting key trends, risks and emerging opportunities
- Act as internal expert on United Healthcare managed vision care
- Assist leadership to better understand positioning of customer and opportunities
- Provide industry learning and market intelligence to internal stakeholders, enabling leadership to develop comprehensive market strategies around managed vision care and healthcare integration
- Partner with account stakeholders at all levels to position EssilorLuxottica products for ideal formular placement, reinforcing product technology and optimizing patient access and reimbursement
- Develop and implementing innovative mutually beneficial member benefits
- Lead customer negotiations
- Execute all aspects of vendor meetings and trade shows
- Maintain broad knowledge of EssilorLuxottica products, services and capabilities
- Participate in and support other strategic initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Optical or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Budgeting, forecasting, annual planning and monthly reporting
- Success working in matrixed organizations
- Project management
- Strong time management skillset
- Highly developed and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 50% during peak periods
- Managed vision care experience
- Experience responding to RFPs and contract negotiation
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, MBA, Supply, Manager, Operations, Management