RxO - Admin Assistant
Luxottica Group SpA
RxO - Admin Assistant
Syracuse, NY, US, 13224
Requisition ID: 826300
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
Our unique business model and relentless pursuit of operational excellence ensures that consumers everywhere have access to products. Balancing speed, efficiency and proximity, the Company manages a global supply chain with cutting-edge technology, based on centralization for frames and on a capillary network for lens finishing and prescription laboratories. Greasing the wheels behind the scenes, our people in Operations are the backbone of our Company.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the RxO Atlanta facility. The Administrative Assistant is a team player and demonstrates consistent high-level performance and maintains the utmost professional demeanor and highest level of confidentiality and trust. The Administrative Assistant partners with local, North America and global Administrative Assistants to ensure full and consistent support of the business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes and prioritizes daily administrative responsibilities, organizes multiple projects with the senior team effectively; ensures important matters receive top priority. Proactively manages department commitments and timelines such as project status updates, performance appraisals, etc. Ensures supervisor is aware of critical dates and deadlines.
- Maintains executive calendars and meeting agendas.
- Attends weekly department meetings, takes notes, and follows up on pending matters.
- Accurately communicates relevant and potentially sensitive information to and from others including Luxottica Executive Group.
- Drafts correspondence as necessary and produces error-free and grammatically correct documents.
- Tracks and maintains personnel records with highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills in answering the phone, screening information and accurately distributing and forwarding messages.
- Coordinates and manages details of advanced travel arrangements, including international travel.
- Organizes and coordinate complex meetings and events as required.
- Anticipates and follows up on requests and issues with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Organizes and maintains files and sensitive information.
- Professionally interfaces and communicates among executives and other internal and external high-level individuals, including high level of contact with Italy-based associates and executives, assisting with travel and meeting needs when visiting Atlanta.
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and trust.
- Proactively communicates potential issues and reminders to executives and coworkers as appropriate.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and exercises good judgment.
- Associates degree
- 5+ year’s administrative experience
- Advanced proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, etc.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, and ability to balance multiple tasks
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Advanced grammar and English skills
Pay Range: $22.36 - $26.65
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Syracuse
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Administrative Assistant, Supply, Ophthalmic, Operations, Administrative, Healthcare