Customer Support Team Leader
Luxottica Group SpA
Customer Support Team Leader
North Sydney, AU
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. Formed in 2018 by the combination of Essilor and Luxottica, our Company combines two centuries of innovation and human endeavour to elevate vision care and the consumer experience around it. We are home to the most loved and widely-recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Our proprietary eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands. Our advanced lens technologies include Varilux, Crizal, Eyezen, Stellest and Transitions. We offer superior shopping and patient experiences with a network of 18,000 stores including world-class retail brands like Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Salmoiraghi & Viganò and GrandVision.
Every day, EssilorLuxottica’s 180,000 employees in 150 countries work towards a common mission to help people see more and be more. In Australia and New Zealand, we operate the iconic retail and eye care brands: Sunglass Hut, OPSM, Ray-ban and Laubman & Pank.
Our Customer Support Team is the contact point for all service and order queries across EssilorLuxottica and we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team leader that is passionate about providing premium customer service to our online customers, store consumers, logistics, field operations and other internal EssilorLuxottica teams. We invest in long-term relationships with our employees, partners, clients and customers and this role will provide you with the opportunity to know our whole business and our customers on another level.
Requirements for Success
- Manage, direct, and motivate the Customer Support team in all aspects of their day-to-day duties and maintain a strong fun working culture
- Use gamification, empowerment, trust and other strategies to develop and motivate team members;
- Identify opportunities to enhance internal processes which promote best practice and lead to overall performance improvement and organisational efficiency;
- Monitor performance and lead the team to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) providing a high standard of service and first point resolution to internal/external customers.
- Evaluate customer feedback and identify ways to maximise customer satisfaction
- Meet set tasks and reporting deadlines where required, including but not limited to customer service performance, customer traffic and activity through social media, e-commerce and stores to Customer Support Services Director
- Provide technical support by working with internal and external departments to resolve system issues or general queries as required
- Solution and improve the customer experience by managing customer complaints resolution and customer journey; including social media and cross functional service channels
- Maintain and deliver effective agent performance reports daily / weekly and monthly ensuring all Customer Service team services levels (KPIs) including Quality of Service standards are met
- Provide constructive feedback and support to improve processes and identify improved work management and efficiencies
Skills & Experience
- Passion for delivering a high standard of customer service with a solution focussed approach
- Passion for People management and development
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and coach a team of direct reports
- Proven record of boosting team performance and employee retention rates
- Ability to develop, implement and assess key performance metrics
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Working at EssilorLuxottica
A career with EssilorLuxottica will offer you rewarding experiences and the opportunity to develop your skills every day. Working at our head-office located in North Sydney, you will enjoy:
- A generous yearly product allowance for you to spend across our portfolio of brands
- Discounted onsite parking and product discounts for family & friends
- Wellness amenities including a reformer Pilates studio, Yoga classes, Personal training and Bike storage.
- Abundance of local cafes, a major shopping centre and close to public transport facilities
- Global volunteering opportunities through our OneSight Foundation
- Wide range of career opportunities across the EssilorLuxottica family
- Complimentary full-time concierge services offering an exclusive hotel-style experience!
- Options for a hybrid working environment
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and send your cover letter and resume today.
Job Segment: Manager, Ophthalmic, Management, Healthcare