KPI STORE TEST REQ_DNU2
Luxottica Group SpA
KPI STORE TEST REQ_DNU2
Dothan, AL, US, 36302
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
This position will report to the Inventory Manager. Perform a variety of duties relative to inventory controls and all aspects of inventory.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all inventory counts are performed in a timely manner. This will be either performed by weight counts or scanning of every carton.
- Ensure that every soft location is clearly counted, marked and scanned. This is performed by weight count every bin and overstock. All errors must be clearly logged with item, location and count. All Inventory movement transactions are entered in the system and communicate status to the Inventory Manager.
- Ensure that every hard location is clearly counted and scanned. This is performed by scanning every carton and location. All errors must be clearly logged with item, location and container number. All Inventory movement transactions are entered in the system and communicate status to the Inventory Manager.
- Assist with cycle count process. Including but not limited to, cycle count data entry, cycle count verification, third party return of inventory goods.
- Contributing to the corporate goal of 95% accuracy.
- Assist with any other warehouse related functions as required.
- Must be able to complete 3 full counts all locations in a fiscal year. This may include but not limited to traveling to our 3rd party local location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in Inventory Control related position
- Must be able to lift at least 25lb. Safety is our main goal; over 25lb may require assistance from machinery or another helper
- Must be able to drive an order picker and a turret truck (High bay locations only)
- Must be able to communicate
- Must to able to be on time for the work hours scheduled. This may include but not limited to requiring a change in time scheduled as needed
- Must be able to stand on feet for a period of 8 hours. This would include but not limited to bending, kneeling and or sitting
- General knowledge of Inventory Control
- Proficient in system M3 operating system, Tablets
- Read and write in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to do basic math
- Timely Decision Making - Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make quick decisions
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
- Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, and support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner
Nearest Major Market: Dothan
Job Segment: Data Entry, Ophthalmic, Administrative, Retail, Healthcare