Luxottica Group SpA
Aspen, CO, US, 81611
Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique and subsequent launch of the original collection. From the beginning, Oliver Peoples had a passion for superior product, a distinctive culture rooted in California, and an obsession with service. These core values have remained at the foundation of the brand and endure today.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Oliver Peoples strives to be the most prestigious and culturally distinctive eyewear company in the world.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
The Store Manager 2 is an on-the-floor leader, not only performing all store functions but also leading the store to success by developing a team that consistently delivers the Luxury Retail Signature Experience in order to exceed expectations in all areas of business operations, i.e. financial results (sales and profit goals), customer and associate satisfaction, merchandise presentation, public relations/events and asset protection.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures delivery of the Luxury Retail Signature Experience.
- Ensures the Luxury Retail point-of-view is well represented when communicating with the media.
- Directs and monitors all sales and operational activities of the store to ensure personal and store sales objectives are met.
- Recruits and hires superior talent with experience in a luxury service environment
- Creates and maintains bench strength with a clearly defined succession plan.
- Coaches associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
- Accurately staffs the store to consistently deliver gracious customer service and meet sales goals.
- Creates an environment that encourages the development of managers and associates; provides challenging assignments and opportunities for management development.
- Recognizes associates for their performance and service.
- Maintains extremely high standards of presentation and operations.
- Communicates to the Brand Team product feedback based on business needs not wants.
- Communicates trends and competition activity to the Brand Team.
- Continuously drives the business by analyzing key financial data, monitoring operating efficiencies and identifying business trends/opportunities. Sets aggressive action plans.
- Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Effective oral and written communication
- Polished appearance and public communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Team building and management proficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Analytical and computer proficient
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
- 3+ years management experience in the luxury service industry
Pay Range: $25.07 - $42.23
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Colorado
Job Segment: Asset Protection, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Retail