Sunglass Hut - Assistant Manager II
Luxottica Group SpA
Sunglass Hut - Assistant Manager II
Culver City, CA, US, 90230
Requisition ID: 827308
There’s more to EyeMed than meets the eye. EyeMed is the fastest growing managed vision benefits company in the country with consistent double-digit membership growth! Through our commitment to innovation, we’re reimagining the way employers and their employees think about vision care. We want them to see life to the fullest and experience more of what’s best, not more of the same. And if what’s best hasn’t been done yet, it’s our exceptional and passionate employees driving this change. But, our passion for vision isn’t just about vision insurance benefits. Our employees are proud to support and participate in life-altering global and local missions through our partnership with OneSight, a leading not-for-profit organization with a 100% focus on eradicating the world’s vision crisis.
Your family says a lot about who you are. EyeMed is a key member of the Luxottica family of companies, global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. In North America, Luxottica is the home to global brands Ray-Ban, Oakley and many top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical.
If you’re passionate about driving innovation and change and interested in a career in the optical and insurance industry, EyeMed wants to start the conversation and help provide you a growth-focused opportunity with America’s fastest growing vision benefits company.
The Assistant Manager II is a core member of the leadership team that drives Sunglass Hut's success. The Assistant Manager II works in partnership with the Store/Multi Store Manager to oversee all the daily functions of the store, including selling, coaching, merchandising, talent acquisition and retail excellence.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes all company tools to deliver sales plan, develop associates and achieve company objectives.
- Utilizes reporting tools and business acumen to identify and address gaps in performance and to capitalize on successes.
- Provides ongoing coaching for all associates that supports their growth and development while creating an inspirational and motivating work environment
- Acquires talent by utilizing networking and recruiting skills and conducting interviews in partnership with the Store/Multi Store Manager.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Spends a majority of the time on the sales floor.
- Develops and maintains Customer relationships by maximizing all company tools.
- Consistently executes the brand standards.
- Maintains store merchandising standards including any updates or changes.
- Knows product knowledge and uses company learning tools to stay current on new products in both fashion and performance.
- Ensures execution of operational policies and procedures.
- Ensures clear communication to their team of brand strategy including all promotions, contests and incentives, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Demonstrates expertise in every aspect of store operation
- Uses critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- Previous leadership experience of 1+ years
Pay Range: $17.00 - $27.91
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Merchandising, Manager, Management, Retail